Talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment.
Sales will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives, understanding customer needs and requirements.
- Generate sales leads
- Prepare quotes, invoices, packing slips using sales software.
- Coordinate with Operations Team and Drivers
- Outside Sales visit potential clients and follow-up
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media
- Work with the customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Proven inside sales experience
- Strong phone presence and experience
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Quickbooks, Bushive, GPS tracking or other Operations software
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong Computer Skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quotas
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals